(ATLANTA :: 4 Dec. 2008) I'm so very grateful to everyone involved in ARTvision... now in our third year of bringing artists and buyers together in the name of charity.
First, to our treasured artists, who make ARTvision what it is each year. Thank you. I am proud to be among you and hope this venue is a stepping stone and a reminder of your talent.
Also, I'd also like to thank Michael Baker, Positive Impact's Director of Advancement for joining us together this year so perfectly. Michael gives his enthusiasm abundantly and has been instrumental in bringing added exposure to our artists. Read more about Michael, Positive Impact and ARTvision at the Our Charity page.
And to Craig Eister, who has always so tirelessly worked on behalf of AIDS Survival Project. Craig has been a champion of ARTvision since its inception in 2006. Great thanks and appreciation go to him for his support.
For 2008, my ARTvision collection is entitled "discover/union" - dedicated to all of my friends who found, seek or who are seeking partnership. (My titles always provide two separately strong words as concepts that can stand alone, but when taken together provide additional chance for understanding a given perspective.)
I’ll be updating my available pieces throughout December. Here’s the rundown (updated on 19 Dec. 2008):
• "Winslow Morning” * (pictured right; one in stock, two available for special order)
• "Awash" (pictured top; one in stock, two available for special order)
• "Rain of Hope" * (one in stock, one sold, one available for special order)
• "Ballad of Soft Light"
• "Patience” * (one in stock, two available for special order)
• “Joshua Tree” (custom double-mat and framing courtesy of Rose Squared and JD Isaacs, pictures coming soon)
* indicates an ARTvision 2008 limited edition
I’m also willing to do special order of prints that a buyer would like a certain way. Just ask!