Important Notes for ARTvision Atlanta Week
(Monday 3 December 2012 :: ATLANTA) Our pieces are in and Stone Four Studios is being prepped for our big week! We’re poised and ready to make some scratch for Atlanta’s own Positive Impact.
As we approach “debut week” for our event, a few reminders and added elements to keep in mind:
- Preview Night vs. the Main Event. In years past when this event was held at the house, we’d hold a preview event for those who were serious about buying/donating and didn’t want the pressure of New Year’s Eve breathing down their necks. Now that we have the flexibility, we are adding back the free Preview Night this Thursday. If you’re planning on going, please either RSVP to the Paperless Post invitation, or e-mail Michael Baker to get on the list. For Main Event tickets - which are $10, funds that go directly to PI - go directly to our Xorbia event page.
- George Lollar on Thursday. Promoting his forthcoming record, “Jazzpel” - for which I did the CD photography - George Lollar will be with us entertaining on the keyboards. Make sure to watch the AV site for ways you can buy his exciting debut.
- This week is just the beginning. Sales for all of these great pieces will continue through the month of December, and can be viewed by appointment at Stone Four Studios. Make sure to watch the website for exciting additions; we’ll be holding an exciting eBay auction for Julia Murney’s “Rainy Day NYC,” as well as adding new things, too, to the website.
- Be an out-of-town attendee. Can’t make it in person? No problem! Buy a $10 Xorbia ticket and we’ll grant you access to the event photos and program, which will be posted online in mid December via Scribd. This is an inexpensive way to support the event and get a flavor of what we’ve been up to. (Of course, a donation of any amount is welcome!)
- Pricing released on Wednesday morning. Visit the ARTvision website on Wednesday morning for official pricing and our live gallery. Remember, you can put a hold on a piece you think you might be interested in since it could be spoken for before you arrive for the Main Event. As always, we love our out-of-town buyers! Send us a note from the website if you want a piece or pieces and we’ll direct you to the Network for Good buying page on the PI website.
Parking instructions, map and directions, late-breaking information, and other details will also be posted on Wednesday night.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line. See you all very soon!
Founded in 2006, ARTvision Atlanta is an artists' collaborative that presents creative works across multiple platforms - mixed-media, photography, painting, music, books, sculpture and more - for the 100% benefit of Atlanta-based Positive Impact. (learn more)